The following guidelines are used for admission:
- Cathedral School follows Nebraska State Law, which states that children must be five years of age before July 31 to enter Kindergarten. Cathedral does not accept "early entries" to Kindergarten.
- Admission applications, available in the office or rectory, are to be completed and returned to the school office.
- All potential students for grades 6, 7, and 8 will be interviewed and their transcripts reviewed by the Principal.
- All non-parishioners and parents of students not in the Cathedral of the Risen Christ parish boundaries must meet with the Principal.
- When admitted, the following information is necessary for the student’s file:
- Enrollment information
- Baptismal certificate
- Birth certificate
- Emergency information
- Parent release form for records
- Physical examination
- Census card (for families new to Lincoln)
Cathedral of the Risen Christ tuition is affordable because of the stewardship of the entire parish family. It is our plan for tuition to be no more than 1/3 of the cost of education, with the parish contributing 60% of the remaining cost through stewardship and fundraising events.
- Parishioner / Grades K-8 – $1,050
- Family Cap for tuition – $2,600
- Out-of-parish not registered / Grades K-8 – $1,400
- Non-Catholic / Grades K-8 – $2,700
- Diocesan Assessment Fee – $25 per child
The Cathedral of the Risen Christ parish does not want to turn away any Catholic students from school because of lack of funds. If a family is unable to pay the tuition or fees, an appointment should be made with the Rector to discuss the situation.
For more information email or contact the main office at 402-489-9621.